“Great value for money, very helpful on the front desk...”

Super 8 Twinsburg/Cleveland Area
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Twinsburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The room itself was very nice, with comfortable beds, minifridge, microwave, and coffeemaker. The TV was older model but had a good picture. The hallway, though, smelled of cigarette smoke. The front desk personnel were friendly. The location was excellent. We would consider staying here again next time we're in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Seaside Heights, New Jersey
Reviewed July 7, 2013

If I returned to this area I would consider selecting one of the 2 other hotels in the same area. In general this was a typical Super 8. It has the room doors on the inside hallways. The room was well equipped. It had a refrigerator, microwave, and a coffee maker. The beds were very comfortable. They seemed new (room 119).

2 things bothered me. First, in my room the carpet was old and worn. It had that dirty look that older carpet gets. It was also clear that behind the door was not vacuumed. That brought my attention to the hallway. The hallway has a very busy pattern that is good for hiding dirt. As I looked closely, the hallway needed to be vacuumed in multiple areas.

When entering the property from the back entrance, I was overwhelmed with smoke smell. I am not sure where this comes from because the entire property is non-smoking (I could be wrong about that.)

I was on a cross country road trip and I selected this hotel because it was far enough from Cleveland that I was not paying the big city prices ($60). I did notice the other 2 hotels in the area are also budget type hotels but there were over $100. It is a shame that the place needed to be vacuumed.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. If they could improve the vacuuming I would stay here again.

The free breakfast was basic: juice, coffee, doughnuts, cereal, milk, and yogurt. The hotel is across the street from McDonalds and Burger King and next to a gas station.

I hope you find this review helpful.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Twinsburg
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia
Comfort Suites Twinsburg
Comfort Suites Twinsburg
#2 of 3 in Twinsburg
Baymont Inn & Suites Boston Heights/Hudson
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Macedonia
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg
Clarion Inn & Conference Center

Been to Super 8 Twinsburg/Cleveland Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Twinsburg/Cleveland Area

Property: Super 8 Twinsburg/Cleveland Area
Address: 8848 Twin Hills Dr, I-80 Ex 187 / I-480 Ex 36, Twinsburg, OH 44087-1756
Location: United States > Ohio > Twinsburg
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Twinsburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Twinsburg/Cleveland Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Twinsburg/Cleveland Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Twinsburg Super Eight