“Apple fritters are awesome!”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Troy
Description: Located at 700 W Main St, Troy, OH, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Troy Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed December 2, 2014

I love the apple fritters and their potato soup! I found out a while back that if they are out of the fritters, they can have some made in 4 minutes! The fresh warm ones are amazing!

Date of visit: December 2014

Reviewed April 27, 2014

This was my first visit to a Tim Horton's and the staff was fantastic! They offered suggestions and assisted me throughout the ordering process. I absolutely LOVED the pretzel bagel. It was awesome! Not a huge fan of the chocolate glazed doughnut, but the potato soup was the perfect lunch. I look forward to stopping by again next time I'm in town.

Date of visit: April 2014
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I recently visited here and had difficulty getting into a parking place. If the drive through is busy it is difficult to park and go inside with the way that the building / parking lot is laid out. Once I got in the building the staff was very friendly and efficient. The coffee and breakfast sandwiches were pretty good. I'm not that impressed with the coffee and selection for being a coffee shop, but will continue to visit when in town.

Date of visit: July 2013
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I would give this Tim's an excellent, however, the selection is limited. The Chicken Noodle Soup and Broccoli Soup are terrific. The staff is friendly and attentive. No car waits too long if you frequent the drive-thru. Inside is small, so I usually take out and drive to the car wash and eat my soup while my car is being cleaned. The Saturday morning coffee is the best, however, a little expensive for a large cup.

Date of visit: November 2012
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had coffee and danish, good, service good,prices ok.It was early morning so it was really busy,,. the drive in window never stopped. quality great!

Date of visit: September 2012

Been to Tim Hortons? Share your experiences!