“Great Breakfast Sandwiches and Coffee - Horrible Parking Lot”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Troy
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I recently visited here and had difficulty getting into a parking place. If the drive through is busy it is difficult to park and go inside with the way that the building / parking lot is laid out. Once I got in the building the staff was very friendly and efficient. The coffee and breakfast sandwiches were pretty good. I'm not that impressed with the coffee and selection for being a coffee shop, but will continue to visit when in town.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I would give this Tim's an excellent, however, the selection is limited. The Chicken Noodle Soup and Broccoli Soup are terrific. The staff is friendly and attentive. No car waits too long if you frequent the drive-thru. Inside is small, so I usually take out and drive to the car wash and eat my soup while my car is being cleaned. The Saturday morning coffee is the best, however, a little expensive for a large cup.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had coffee and danish, good, service good,prices ok.It was early morning so it was really busy,,. the drive in window never stopped. quality great!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Coffee is good, just not great. Location is ok. Just far enough away from my normal path to make me think twice about making a special trip there. If I am close, I still occasionally stop, but these coffee shops are just getting too expensive for a cup of average coffee.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We went to Tim Hortons to get our doughnut fix mid-morning the next day before we left for home. As always, the doughnuts and coffee were excellent, we enjoy the maple frosted the best. I sure wish they would put one in Northern Virginia......

Been to Tim Hortons? Share your experiences!