“Delicious sourdough!”
Review of Bakehouse Bread Co

Bakehouse Bread Co
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Troy
Reviewed September 3, 2013

It's tough to find good sourdough bread in the Midwest beacuse nothing beats good ol' San Francisco, but I think I found the best sourdough in the Midwest. I bought a loaf of sourdough while visiting Troy, OH, for the Gentlemen of the Road stopover festival and it was well worth the $4-ish that I paid! We ended up making turkey sandwiches with it back at our campsite and made sure to spread the word about how good it was. Way to go, Troy!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

The Bakehouse Bread Co is a good place to grab a simple lunch, but its real glory is found in the variety of fresh baked breads available daily. When we pick up a loaf, we've eaten several slices before it gets home.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

huge lunch sandwiches filled with good stuff. Really good buns and pastry nicely displayed. They also have soup which I have not tried yet, but the cinnamon and pecans buns are quite large and delicious.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Go here! They have the best fresh baked granola anywhere! I buy cups of yogurt and sprinkle some of their granola on it, so good! I wish the Bakehouse had longer hours though so those of us who work 8-5 are able to stop by on our way home.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Why eat store bread when you can get artisan bread like this. Take a loaf home and enjoy, but be sure to refrig. any that is left. I just wack off what we use, and pop the remainder into a ziplock bag. We can eat for several days like royalty!

Been to Bakehouse Bread Co? Share your experiences!