“good bread and pastry”

Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Troy
Dayton, Ohio
“good bread and pastry”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

huge lunch sandwiches filled with good stuff. Really good buns and pastry nicely displayed. They also have soup which I have not tried yet, but the cinnamon and pecans buns are quite large and delicious.

Visited April 2012

Covington, Ohio
“Best Granola!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Go here! They have the best fresh baked granola anywhere! I buy cups of yogurt and sprinkle some of their granola on it, so good! I wish the Bakehouse had longer hours though so those of us who work 8-5 are able to stop by on our way home.

Visited October 2011
Beavercreek OH
“Great place for good loafin'”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Why eat store bread when you can get artisan bread like this. Take a loaf home and enjoy, but be sure to refrig. any that is left. I just wack off what we use, and pop the remainder into a ziplock bag. We can eat for several days like royalty!

Visited July 2012
Troy, Ohio
“Great fresh baked goods!”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Bakehouse has the best breads. They have other items, but the bread is my favorite.

Visited March 2012
Dayton, Ohio
“Good bread and desserts!”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Excellent and fresh bread and desserts. I always order breads from them for holiday gatherings, and my guests love them! Good variety to choose from. Crusty and tasty.

Visited January 2012

Been to Bakehouse Bread Co? Share your experiences!