“Great Food Every Visit”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 15, 2014

They have great food and fast service! It is by far my favorite Mexican restaurant. If you have a chance to sit on the patio or upstairs on the roof(drinks only) take it!! It is a great time!

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

I had the chicken with chorizo and my wife had tacos. The food was excellently prepared. Wife also had the margaritas which she said was excellent. We will definitely be back. I might go back tomorrow. :-)

Reviewed March 25, 2014

This is a busy place for good reason. The service is always spot on and quick. I always get my favorite, so I can't review their full menu. They have excellent mixed drinks and cheap beer. The food is fresh and tasty, however it is very salty. It is what it is.. I have never asked for less salt on the food, but that is an idea! Their bean dip is out of this world, so try it.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I tried this restaurant because of the positive review, but I found the food to be just OK. I had a combo platter with enchilada, chile relleno and burrito. None of them stood out as really good. The sauce was fairly bland, as was the batter on the relleno.

They did have good service.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

La Fiesta is one of the best Mexican restaurants I have encountered. The food is always freshly prepared and served hot. The service is incredibly fast even when it is busy.

Been to La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!