“A Must Visit in Troy!!”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Cincinnati
“A Must Visit in Troy!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

My family and I eat here everytime we visit my in-laws in Troy. The service is always impecible and the food is fantastic. We always end up with boxes of food that we bring home. Our young son has some food allergies and they were very accomidating to those. We will continue to visit over and over...

Costa Rica
“Authentic Mexican,nice, food great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had a celebration there, and every one was great! Owner,Ruben..makes sure every thing is good. and plenty The salsa is the best..they make it there..margarita. mmmmm.Highly recommend this place..

• Visited September 2012
Potsdam, Ohio, United States
“Nice place to eat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Great people, good food. I can't eat a lot of Mexican ( I like it, but it hates me), but this is a good place to eat. Always get way too full, prices are reasonable, and Ruben is a great Troy citizen!

Visited February 2012
Covington, Ohio
“yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

good mexican food! i love the chimichangas! nice service, and quick! margarita anyone? chips and salsa always my favorite!

Visited January 2012
Beavercreek OH
“Truly amazing genuine South of the Border food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

This place is several notches above the usual taco-burrito-enchilada fare. The salsa is unique, the homemade tortillas are yummy, the entree items on the menu are different, but not pricey like some "fine-dining" restaurants of this ilk. My favorite item is Polla con Queso; chicken medallions in an indescribly delicious sauce,with great rice and the best refritos ever (I hated refried beans until I ate them here). The plate is topped off with a ensalda, add those great tortillas, and Its a meal worth a long drive, which is what we do regularly just to eat this food. Use a GPS to find this gem; its always busy, which is a great recommendation itself.

• Visited July 2012

Been to el sombrero? Share your experiences!