“Nice property”

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Troy
Richmond, Kentucky, USA
“Nice property”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Clean and friendly staff. Workout room and breakfast area were a little on the small size. Rooms were clean and neatly decorated. Computers were down and I couldn't get a receipt. They were supposed to email if to me but they never did so I had to call them.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Anaheim
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed here along with several other friends and guests while in Troy for a friends wedding. I was impressed with the great service from the staff. We needed an extra cot for one night of our 4 night stay and even at 2 AM they were very helpful, right down to getting a friend a key card so he could get in before we arrived a bit later. The room was clean and comfortable. I don't have a single complaint regarding my stay here and will stay here again when I return to visit next summer.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Hanson, Kentucky
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Very clean and nice staff. Close to I-75 and very nice and helpful staff. Would stay there again if in Troy.

We were there with a large group for the IH Scout and Light Truck Nationals. The did a very good job helping us with our Saturday night cookout.

Parking was plentiful and pretty good lighting.

The only issue I saw was when people were seated off of the pavement when the auto sprinklers came on. We tried to get them to turn off the system until midnight. But were told there was nothing they could do about it.

But over all a nice clean place to stay with several chain resturants within walking distance.

Breakfast was the normal (free) hotel stuff. But blueberry muffins were very good.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Largo, FL
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I LOVED this hotel! It is right off the interstate, there are plenty of restaurants within a mile of the hotel. I was greeted pleasantly by the young man at the desk. He was polite and very efficient, but personable too. I received a phone call within 15 minutes of going to my room asking if the room was okay and did I need anything.
The room and bathroom were immaculate. The bed was extremely comfortable with a nice variety of pillows to chose from. No nasty bedspreads on the beds and a nice lightweight poly fill comforter between two sheets kept me warm. The air conditioning worked great. The room had a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker plus the usual amenities.
The place was quiet and I was told at check in that they have a strict no noise policy after 11:00 pm and if I was disturbed by noisy guests to call the front desk immediately.
They have a nice indoor pool and a small exercise room.
Breakfast was provided and everything looked nice. They had fresh fruit, waffles that looked really good but I behaved myself! The hostess came around the room introducing herself to the guests and she was very welcoming and brightened up the room with her smile. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: There is a Bob Evans restaurant across the street from the hotel as well as a Walmart and a few othe...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank tcquilter
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great friendly customer service at this hotel! I feel like everyone went out of their way to make me feel welcome. Nice, clean room. Decent breakfast with both hot and cold items. I would definitely stay here again if in the area again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Lewis Center, Ohio
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The room was clean and well kept.The breakfast room was very good and the food selection was excellent with eggs and sausage and several other options.Indoor pool was clean yet a little small.This is a good overnight stay for a family--Enjoy this place with your family

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Virginia
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Stayed here one night on the way up to Michigan. Everyone was super nice and helpful, the lobby, hallways and room were clean. The beds and pillows were comfortable. The breakfast was good. It had some hot items and the usual cold ones. The location off of I-75 was easy to get to and there were lots of eating places near by. My husband loved the HiDef TV. A great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Troy
Hampton Inn Troy
Budget Inn Troy
Budget Inn Troy
#6 of 9 in Troy
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tipp City

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Dayton Troy? Share your experiences!