“Pleasantly Surprised”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Troy
A TripAdvisor Member
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed February 16, 2003

I stayed at this Holiday Inn Express for 2 days while on a business trip to Troy. My visit just happened to coincide with a winter storm that dumped a foot of snow on the area, and the folks at the Holiday Inn were terrific! I was very pleased with my room, and the staff were all cheerful and efficient. Each night when I arrived back there after a horrific drive through minimally-plowed city streets, I felt like I had made it safely home. And when I checked out (during a lull in the snow) I was assured that if conditions required me to stay another night, they would accomodate me. The customer service was outstanding.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 17, 2002

Holiday Inn Express I stayed at on business for 2 days last week, and it was terrible. There was no water pressure, so the shower wouldn't work. I told them about this each day, and they seemed to really care less. We got a corporate rate, and my company was paying for it, but I don't care, I'll just stay somewhere else when I am in town next time.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Troy
Hampton Inn Troy
Comfort Inn
#1 of 4 in Piqua
Residence Inn Dayton Troy
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tipp City

Been to Holiday Inn Express Troy? Share your experiences!