Holiday Inn Express Troy
ComfortSuites
$94
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$55
  • Free Internet
$66
$60
$89
$99
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstayed herefront desklarge roomone nightbiscuits gravygreeted with smileseach morningwifi serviceblueberriesnight's sleepnice hotellots of restaurantsbreakfast was excellentgoody bagno exceptionthree night staystaff was friendly
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My wife and I had been traveling all day and looming night and worsening weather prompted us to look for lodging. Promising billboards lamented of inexpensive lodging but as usual, yielded dimly lit motels full of construction trucks and service vehicles. Tucked away behind a Waffle House was Troy's Holiday Inn Express. Christy greeted us and without a reservation was able to avail us a wonderful room, more like a suite, for a competitive price. The indoor pool heated to 86 degrees (It was 30 and sleeting outside) and jacuzzi on the side melted all the travel worries into a restful rejuvenating sleep. The mornings hot breakfast with pancakes and sticky buns got us going again.

Room Tip: Ask for Christy to provide for any or all your needs.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
troyhiexpressGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Troy, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Hello DonaldC!

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we greatly appreciate your feedback! I am delighted that we were able to take care of you during an unexpected break in your trip due to the weather.

It is so great to hear that Christie was able to pride exceptional service and get you into one of our amazing rooms for the night. I have forwarded your comments so Christie can see some of the results of her hard work and she has been recognized by myself and the company for the service provided.

Again, thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay in Troy and I hope you will visit us again soon!

Erin Jensen
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Troy, Ohio
troyhiexpress@gmail.com

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Last weekend, our family as well as our coaches families, and 5 team mates and families stayed in your hotel during our District wrestling Tournament.
I felt compelled to write and let you know what a wonderful job that Maddie did representing your
company and taking care of the needs of guests.
Maddie went out of her way to be extremely friendly and gracious, her level of service is not often seen these days, and deserved to be complimented!
Please let her know that the Bluffton, OH wrestling team very much appreciated all of her extra effort and smiling way. Much thanks.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Carole L
Patty M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Troy, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear CasLuke2014,
We thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. Please know that your kind words have been passed on to Maddie as well as the entire staff in order to share with them Maddie's Outstanding Customer Service. We are pleased that you had such a wonderful stay and we look forward to seeing you and or your group when you return to the area!
At your service,

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Other than an old mattress, that was saggy, everything met all our expectations. Check in was great, people friendly and a renovated bathroom that was excellent.

It would have received 5 stars with better mattress.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Patty M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Troy, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear NsChamp,
Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel. I am sorry that the mattresses didn't meet your expectations. I will call this to the attention of our management.

Thank you for your other kind words with regard to our staff. I hope that you will stay with us the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Had our family reunion in the area, and all of my family stayed at this location. The kids loved the pool, and the breakfast was great (and free!) The staff, (I think we dealt most with Lydia) was absolutely awesome, and kind, and went above and beyond to make sure we had an awesome stay. I LOVE that this hotel was pet friendly as we had our dog with us. Everything was pretty much perfect--even though the weather got crazy (snow/ice) they had scrapers available for us to use, kept things salted, and the driveway was plowed before we even woke up. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. Literally across the street from a Walmart, near a Meijer, and several restaurants. Very convenient to the interstate. Love the pricing on the suites. Great value.

Room Tip: The suites are my preference. Love the fridge/microwave combo!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear lad0lcevida,

I am so glad that you and your family had a great stay at our hotel. We are glad that you chose our hotel for your family's birthday party. Thank you for all of your kind words with regard to our employees. We do try to make everyone's stay the best that it can be.

I hope that the next time you have another family birthday celebration we will be your hotel of choice. Happy New Year!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This Holiday Inn Express is everything you would expect it to be: close to the interstate, tucked in behind some chain restaurants, three stories, nondescript views, etc. Which is all good, if your expectations are met, which they were in this case.

But special kudos to the staff, who seemed to have that extra level of engagement--they seemed to really care that everything was right, that I was being served, and that any problems were addressed quickly. Didn't really have any problems, but I'm sure they would have gotten right after it if I did.

Room Tip: Hotel rooms face north or south, views are blah in both directions, so do you want sun (south) or not (north)?
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
troyhiexpressGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Troy, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Dear lesuerg,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your recent stay at our property. I am delighted our hotel met your every expectation. We love how convenient our location is to restaurants and the highway; I am glad this aspect of our hotel was something you valued as well.

The staff works hard to ensure all our guests needs are met and their stay is a memorable one. We strive to ensure all our guests are taken care of and if they are not we strive to make it better. I am delighted that you recognized this in my staff and shared it in your review. Your comments have been distributed so all departments can relish in your kind words.

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel while you were in the Troy area and hope to see you again in the near future!

Erin Jensen