My family of 5 stayed at this hotel on our way north from florida. It has direct access off of I75 and is located near many chain restaurants. Upon arrival our reservation for a queen double bed family suite was not available as the hotel was overbooked (made my reservation through the 1800 number hours prior to arrival.) The hotel was very busy (girl's soccer team staying there) but the front desk manager was able to find us a king room with a pull out sofa and a roll away bed. She was very helpful and apologetic. The room itself should signs of wear. The bath was outdated and need fresh caulk. The jetted tub had high sides and was slippery. It was not designed for a family of small children. The room was non-smoking but the bed reaked of cigeratte smoke. We had to call for additional towels (only stocked with 3 sets) and bedding for the pull out sofa. The pool deck was tiled and when wet very slippery. The continental breakfast was nice, hot, and filling. Overall this hotel is adequate for a one night stop over while you are traveling along I75.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you re visiting Troy, Ohio for business or just for the fun of it, your room at The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites of Troy will become your very own personal retreat. You ll have room to work, relax and make the most of your day. Amenities such as high-speed Internet, rental laptops, TV Japan, HBO, work center, plush towels and luxurious bedding makes every night a good night! And don t forget to start off your morning with our complementary Express Smart Hot! Breakfast. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites of Troy is conviently located within minutes of the Honda Motor Plant, Goodrich, Clopay, Hobart, Hobart Welding Institute, F & P America, and Meijer Distribution. If you are in need of meeting or banquet space, we can accommodate up to 40 people. If your function calls for lunch or dinner planning, we will be happy to coordinate the event for you! The hotel is also surrounded by many restaurants, such as Outback Steakhouse, Ruby Tuesday's, Applebee's, C.J. Highmarks and LaPizza. The city of Troy offers many great things to do; you can watch a hockey game or ice skate at the Hobart Arena, go bowling, go to a movie or enjoy a nice walk in historic downtown Troy. After a busy day at work or a day of play, relax in our newly renovated indoor pool and whirlpool area or why not settle down for the day with a nice workout in the cardio workout room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Troy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Troy Hotel Troy
- Holiday Inn Troy
- Holiday Inn Express Troy Ohio