Radisson at The University of Toledo
Red Roof Inn Toledo - University(Toledo)(Great Value!)
$57
$101
Quality Inn(Toledo)
$60
$84
All reviewsmedical centermedical schoolhealth sciencespool and hot tubrestaurant barfront desk staffrooms are cleanbusiness tripeasy accessking bedstaff was friendlyparking lotuniversitynormanglendalekaimart
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I have several business trips back to Toledo. Last time, I stayed in this hotel on December 2011. I don’t have any problem. When I’m coming back this time, I have a bad experience. There are bed bugs in my room.
I’m so tired after my trip. Check in around 10PM and I immediately go to bed. When I woke up on the morning, I found out that I have beg bug bites on my arm and my back. I called the front desk and let them know that there are bed bugs in my room. The front desk manager’s response, ‘They asked the company Terminix to check the room and there is no problem in that room”. I have to change another hotel.

I still have red marks on my arm and my back. I’m still ITCHING.

4  Thank PBRHouston
ramadabrandon, Front Office Manager at Radisson at The University of Toledo, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave your comments about your stay.
Without having a record of who this guest is, it is quite hard to determine the exact incident.
Because of the very rare nature of this type of probelm at this property, I can only assume that this case refers to early March 2012.
At that point in time the room was inspected by Terminex and no bugs were located on both inspections including the inspection while the guest was in house and after the guest had departed. This guest was contacted and notified of the outcome of the investigation by Terminex.

Thank you once again. If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.
Brandon West
Front Office Manager

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Checkin was fast and friendly. As always, had requested a quite room which I was given.

Got room at top floor which was both spacious and in good condition.

Tried the Managers Reception which is from 05.30 to 07.00. One free beer or wine + plus fingerfood. This was nice, but not as fantastic as someone else has written in another review.

WIFI was free but a bit slow.

Tried the pool in the morning which was great. Nice warm water and not crowded.

Breakfast was great with eggs cooked to order. Noted the breakfast room was rather small compared to the number of rooms of this hotel. However, at the time I went there it was plenty of room and got my eggs within reasonable time.

All in all a good stay and I would probably go here again.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

horrible night!!! Refused to give my family extra towels, the rooms were dirty, elevator was broken. The hotel restraunt was dirty too and the food was terrible.
the front desk charged our credit card several times and fraudulent charges appeared also. Never stay here

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Tracie R
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I travel weekly for work and love staying at this property. The employees of this hotel are AMAZING, as they always go above and beyond for their guests! As a HHDiamond member, I am appreciative of the added perks the hotel offers to show their appreciation of guest loyalty.

The manager's reception in the evening is the best I've experienced at any Hilton property. The restaurant serves delicious offerings for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you dine at the 31Hundred for dinner, I highly recommend the sea bass - delicious! As someone who is heavily into fitness, the affiliation with the YMCA is my second determinant of choosing this property.

In short, it's the best hotel in Toledo!

2  Thank Gregory D
Reviewed December 19, 2011

Service is great. Location is on the University campus, so I feel more secure. But the fitness center is too small. There is no weight station to work out. Overall, it is good hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business