“good experience” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Toledo
Pahrump
“good experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We hadn't stayed here since moving to Nevada, three years ago. We were pleasantly surprised on our recent visit. the entire lobby and breakfast area had been completely redone. Breakfast, while the typical hotel breakfast, was fresh and tasty. Upon check-in we were upgraded to a room with a fridge and microwave. The room was clean and efficient.The hotel was quiet. The beds were comfy. The desk staff was more than willing to assist in any way the could. Over all a good stay for the money. We will definitely stay here again when we travel to Toledo. The only downfall for us was the weather in March. We desert rats are not used to cold with rain or snow.

Room Tip: We always ask for rooms on first floor as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank RetiredinPahrump

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

My husband and I drove from Pittsburgh PA area to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary, and the hotel we originally booked gave away our room and had nothing else, we managed to get a room at Quality. The girl at the front desk even gave us an upgrade once we got there. She was also very helpful in giving us directions to the closest Red Lobster restaurant where we wanted to eat at. Extremely helpful and friendly. The next day we slept in and left our hotel room around 1:30 pm to go grab lunch and then head to Lansing MI for a concert. As we were leaving our room, the housekeeping crew was outside our door and went in as we left. We got back to our room close to 1 am and went straight to bed. When we got up Sunday morning, my husband went to take her medications and noticed he was missing quite a few. My husband discussed this with the person at the desk when we checked out and pretty much dismissed it. Overall a good experience. Just would suggest taking any valuables with you when you leave your room and don't trust housekeeping because apparently they go through your items you leave behind!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Katie H
Thornhill, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

First of all- the strip club next door give some kind of impression about the people who use to come to this hotel. second, If you feel like counting trains all night instead of sleeping this is the place for you. The train tracks are very close and every time a train whistled by it woke me up (and it happened more that a dozen times)
In addition ,the rooms are old, the rug, the furniture, the sheets, they all need a replacement, I am sorry but 'quality' is not the best word to described this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Hohenwald, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

All in all a pleasant stay, the stay was very cordial and attentive. Room was clean, but could use a little cosmetic repair. Other than that the bed was cozy, room was cold. The breakfast was actually above average.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Detroit, MI
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Stayed here in June 2012 for a convention. The rooms were dark and so we opened the curtains but almost didn't need to as they had holes in them. After the first night I had a bad itch but I didnt' think much of it. A week after we were home, I noticed an adult bed bug in my computer bag. I montiored the situation for the next few weeks and sure enough, she had hatched eggs. Just had a conversation with someone else who stayed there and their situation is a lot worst, they have an infestation. This place is a dump and I wouldn't stay here again if it was free! Not worth the trouble you take home. Granted, I understand this can happen anywhere but be warned, the lighting in the room is poor for a reason.

Room Tip: Choose a room with sufficient light to make a proper inspection or choose another hotel.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank MsDaphne
NYC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

It fulfilled its purpose, but it needs a boost. My room was clean enough and the staff was helpful enough. The owner has not any money in this place that was not absolutely necessary.

It made me think I would feel worse about it than I finally did.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank george_w_tush
Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

After driving across the country with 2 small infants and a dog we were looking for something affordable and decent to spend just one night. We thought we'd be fine here but were wrong. It's absolutely disgusting.

I'm writing this review while sitting on a towel in the bedroom at 2:30 am because I can not sleep because of the smell. I'm tempted to just wake my 21 month old and 5 month old and just drive because I don't want them to be subjected to this smell! It's a mix between cigarettes, feet, and perhaps wet dog. Nice, right? The bedding is the worst. That's on the floor because it stinks so bad and has been replaced by towels from our own luggage. I'm too afraid to sleep in the bed for fear of bed bugs (my girls are sleeping in their pack & plays we brought thank goodness).
The place is also right next to a loud strip club and it's incredibly obvious the hotel is used to host romantic interludes of sorts. Let's see... What else? I sent my husband to get milk and he comes back to show me the "local paper" which is basically a 10 pg paper consisting of mugshots of criminals in the area. It's even got a section for the prettiest mugshot of the week. Perhaps that give a little understanding as to the area this hotel is in?

Overall, this is one of the worst hotels I've ever had the unfortunate experience with. People running up and down the halls, terrible smells, questionable location, horrible quality. The name of the hotel is a joke. I never post reviews but thought I needed to warn people of this place. The ONLY positives I can say is that the room was large enough to fit two extra pack & plays with space to spare and the staff seems friendly enough. I can not wait until morning to get outta here and force my husband to drive while I finally sleep in the van!

• Stayed June 2012