“An Oasis in Cleveland Ohio”
Review of Aladdins Eatery - CLOSED

Aladdins Eatery
Reviewed December 1, 2013

After driving in holiday traffic for over 9 hours I decided to get a room for the night and find some food (not turkey). I googled vegitarian restaurants of I-80 in Middleburg heights and found Aladdins Eatery. WOW i was absolutly blown away with the entire experience. From start to finish nothing could have been better. I look for vegitarian food when possible when I travel. You all know how hard that can be... But to find a GREAT restaurant,now that is somthing else again.
The wait staff were energized and very attentive. They knew the menu and made great suggestions. The soups were the best not over spiced,just right. The traditional meal I had was
the best.

Five Stars for this place. See you nxt trip to Chicago

1  Thank source910

Reviewed October 27, 2013

They use all natural foods & smoothie are organic,fresh from scratch. Great place for a very filling veggie plate with hummus. It is a diner like atmosphere so if you're looking for great food, you won't be disappointed, but if you are looking for a date night atmosphere you may want to explore more dining options.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Was treated to early evening meal by a friend and my first time visit. I love mediterranian food and this is one of my friends' favorite places. The menu was so extensive that I followed her lead and ordered the Shishtawook Chicken Rolled Pita - I'm not sure I liked the flavors - I'd never tried this one before. The chicken in the pita however was tasty & tender. The vegetable grape leaves ( Dawali) were excellent with olive oil & feta garnish - they do not have the meat version - which is my favorite. The side salad had nice variety of mixed greens with a light oil & lemon dressing - a little shy on flavor for my taste. Although I was not overly impressed this visit - with so many different menu choices - I hope to go back and try some others. Lots of rolled pita sandwiches which make this spot great for take out. Above is a link to their menu - you can see for yourself!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I've ate at Aladdins Eatery a few times this year and always left telling myself that there are better Lebanese restaurants in Toledo. The hummos is a joke in my opinion when compared to other places around town. The hummos tastes as if its been sitting in a warm environment for way too long. The Shishtawook and chicken pita tasted okay, but something about their garlic sauce that just doesn't taste right.

A few items on their menu that I do enjoy are their fattoush, tabouli, and the vegetarian chili. The chili is outstanding and I highly recommend it to those that are vegetarians.

Bottom line: Staff is good, fast, and friendly, however, the food is not exactly the greatest. If you're looking for authentic Lebanese cuisine, there are other places in Toledo such as Middle East Market, Beirut, or Byblos. If you're wanting something fast, then Aladdin is probably the place for you.

1  Thank BuckeyeFive
Reviewed September 22, 2010

Fabulous falafel! Fresh ingredients. Order the house tea. Save room for over-the-top desserts, proudly displayed as you walk-in. Nice decor. Good service.