“By Far the Best in Toledo”

Jo Jo's Original Pizzeria
Ranked #384 of 698 Restaurants in Toledo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Ohio
“By Far the Best in Toledo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

This is the best pizza in Toledo by far. It is a thin crust style so by the Extra Large!! Their are other items on the menu, but I can't get past the Pizza!

• Visited January 2014

“Best pie in Toledo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

My family has been going to this place since before I was born in 1965...I grew up with their pie and other then Inky's (they have great food as well) so when in town the weekend of Oct 26th we went for dinner...great service, great pie and great memories...going to try the new location this coming week for 1/2 price pie night. Wish I had one of these in Indiana...

1 Thank Roger47993
Sylvania, Ohio
“Long Time Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

Hard to believe I made it thru high school without ever having had a pizza. Then, in 1968, went on college date to Jo-Jo's and have been going ever since. You can't get pizza like this anywhere - ever. Consistent year after year since I started going there 45 years ago. My son grew up on it and misses it now that he's out of town. The family/owners are almost like friends. Pizza, pizza, pizza - the best - 1/2 price on Mondays and Wednesdays too!

Visited August 2013
Tokyo, Japan
“Best Pizza in Toledo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

When you are tired to chain mass market commodized pizza (or sometimes know as cardboard with ketchup) then go to Jo Jo's. It will remind you big city pizza--and taste as good. Friendly atmosphere, good menu selection.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank de-briefer
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

I like my pizza. There are places I like better, and others worse. I would go here before Pizza Hut, but I wouldn't make a special trip. If I was in the mood for pizza and I had my choice, I would go Jo-Jo's, but not before Marco's

Been to Jo Jo's Original Pizzeria? Share your experiences!