“Business Trip to Toledo”

Mancy's Steak House
Ranked #3 of 699 Restaurants in Toledo
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cary, North Carolina
“Business Trip to Toledo”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Having lived in Toledo three times, Mancy's has always been that spot you pick when you want a great evening - whether you dress up or go casual, you can't go wrong here. The service staff is on-board with the attention you expect, and do it in a manner that you don't really know that they are doing anything but what they like to do. The steaks were superb - cooked to exact doneness as ordered - great martini with three different kinds of olives - a nice touch and an attention to detail treat. Salads were chrisp and cold and of an appropriate size. Don't miss the onion soup - as good as it gets anywhere!

• Visited October 2012

Temperance, Michigan, United States
“Just an average steak house.”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

It's good but not worth the money or the wait. Ahmed's has a better steak for a cheaper price. I love trying to go to a locally owned restaurant but this one you are paying for the name and not the quality.

Visited February 2012
Ottawa, Ohio
“Steak cuts like butter baby!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Had a steak that I could cut with a fork, flavor very good, servings are huge needed a carryout bag. Can't complain worth the wait, suggest making reservation

Visited September 2012
Toledo, Ohio
“Doing it the right way!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife and myself went there for my wife's birthday. One of the best steaks I've ever had. I got the bone in ribeye encrusted in bone marrow and let me tell you it was, in one word " heavenly". The other food on the plate was very good also, but the only food that really matters is the steak. If you want good peas or potatos go to a resturaunt that specializes in those items. I love steak that's why I chose Mancy's. I will definately eat there again and as many times as I can possibly afford to. If you ever want to experience the ultimate flavor in an aged steak you can't miss by going to Mancy's steak house.

Temperance, Michigan
“A relaxing dining experience”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband & I dined at Mancy's last night. We both enjoyed our meals that were served hot and in a timely manner. My husband's steak was tender and cooked to perfection,, I enjoyed the sea scallops. Our server was good and prompt, however she was over worked as Mancy's seemed to be under staffed in servers.The poor woman was working herself extremely hard trying to keep up with the flow of customers. We finished our meal with a martini and shared a creme burlee. Both were wonderful.

• Visited September 2012

Been to Mancy's Steak House? Share your experiences!