Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North
$83
Park Inn
  • Restaurant
Red Roof Inn Toledo - University(Toledo)(Great Value!)
$57
$97
$89
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$148
Hampton.com
$101
Courtyard
$79
All reviewsrace trackhour meijeryogurtking size bedenjoyed our staywould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areaone night stayhotel is locatedstayed nightswaffle makerextra towelseasy accesshotel roomvery nice hotelfront desk staffpillows
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We recently stayed overnight at the Fairfield Inn in Toledo. The staff was very pleasant and the room was comfortable. The breakfast was nicer than we expected. I accidently left a chord behind and the staff checked the room and mailed it to me. If we go back to Toledo, we will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank dbusia
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Stayed at the Fairfield for personal reasons. I was surprised by the location, seemed out in the middle of no-where, beside the Toledo Speedway. The area is not great for sure, but nothing bad happened during our stay. There are 7-8 restaurants very near, mostly fast food, including a Bob Evans. The hotel room was great, a clear 5, with nice amenities and space in the room. (Note: The cleanliness rating below is for the room only.) The counter staff was very welcoming and friendly. The breakfast was decent, a mix of continental b-fast and hot foods. The swimming pool and hot tub were both cloudy and really not very inviting, the low points of the stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back of the hotel away from the speedway.There wasn't any racing the day we were there, but these would be the furthest away from the direct noise of the speedway.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Kent S
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Our family enjoyed our stay here. we stopped on the way home from Wisconsin, so we needed rest and relaxation before completing our trip to NY. The room was comfortable, but it did smell like someone had recently been smoking in the room. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool, but it was quite small. The best part was the free hot breakfast. We were able to fill up before we hit the road.

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank 223ChristineW
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Spent the weekend here with my husband. Went for the horse races, which is nearby. Maria (at the front desk) was very helpful & pleasant. Room was clean quiet. Lots of hot water & very powerful shower. Free breakfast was good too. Lots of options. Didn't use the pool but did see kids in it. Is a busy place! Only complaint my husband had was the bed was too soft for him. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank FIRMSPHANTOM
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I am partial to Marriotts, but here is what I thought: I stayed a week here for a workshop. It is conveniently located, just 3 miles from downtown toledo and right along I-75 and I-90. The rooms were clean, has parking, is reasonably priced, and the service was fine. The breakfast is included in the price and is acceptable. I am so glad that I chose to stay here as others in my group chose to stay at the Park Inn downtown and had all sorts of problems (many checked out early and found new hotels to stay at). I guess the testament to this hotel is that it was packed every night that I was here.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business