“Eat at the Summit”

Ranked #373 of 712 Restaurants in Toledo
Cuisines: American, Greek
“Eat at the Summit”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Great food at a fair price. The menu is a fun mix of american diner classics & fare from the mediterranean. All you can eat Alaskan Pollock on Fridays for $7.95, with 2 sides.

Visited June 2012

“Great neighborhood diner.”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The best day to done at the Summit is Friday. The all you can eat fish is a great meal and a great value. It consists of two sides and all the Alaskan Pollock you can handle The Summit Breakfast is the daily special. In addition to that there are 3 specials that change daily. They all offer a large amount of good food for a reasonable price. The menu offers your normal American diner fare plus several Mediteranean dishes. The Greek Salad is my favorite, with the Gyro Plate coming in a close 2nd.

Central Florida
“Not great, but not horrible, has potential”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

The outside does not look like much being right on the outside of downtown in an older building. If I did not do some research online I would have been scared to step foot into the place. We had a party of three and the server was very friendly but not quite all there. When she did not deliver my hash browns there were included with the meal she reminded me that although included I still have to tell her that I wanted them. When I asked for a drink to go she said ok, and took my drink to pour it into a Styrofoam cup. I told her no I want to keep this and finish it so she charged me for the second drink. My food was great but the pricing was odd. I ordered sausage gravy and it was only $2 but the biscuit (about 3” across) was an additional $2. The western omelet was fairly fried and was good. My wife’s food was horrible. Her food came out about 5 minutes after mine and my mothers and included 2 pancakes that were crispy and could barley be cut with a knife and two burnt fried eggs. So I am not sure if it was just a bad day or if it’s like this all the time. I may try it again, but not in any kind of hurry.

• Visited August 2011
Fort Wayne
“astonished”
Reviewed January 31, 2009

We walked into this little diner on N. Summit Street and where astonished with the excellent food.
The soup was so good I had to have another bowl!
Can thoroughly recommend eating there, we only wish it was in Fort Wayne where we live!
Shukran Hassan

Toledo, OH
“Great cheap eats!!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2007

The Greek food was very good at rock-bottom prices.