“Disappointing”

Toledo, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

The service was very poor, with our food arriving after 45 minutes on a day that wasn't very busy. The food was so-so. We won't be going back.

Visited October 2012

Fishers, NY
“Fine Dining and Exceptional Service Still Exists”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

While visiting in Toledo this past weekend, and totally unaware of local food options, I ended up in the Elephant Bar. I'd visited the same in Albuquerque a few years back and was happy with the experience. Well, they were busy! I'd expected to have that "hurry-up-and-wait" experience that so often occurs BUT, quite the contrary! Our wait was minimal, the service was exceptional! We were visited by a manager, Christina, and had a wonderful conversation about Toledo and other places we could visit. The menu was new and varied. It was easy to find something appealing. The food was exceptional. The environment was up-scale and relaxed. Everything was spotlessly clean...which is very important to me. I would highly recommend Elephant Bar, Toledo, OH to all those looking for a high-end, high expectation dining experience. Love it! I'll be back on my next visit. Thanks for keeping that bar high!

• Visited March 2013
Toledo, Ohio
“Great food and terrific atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants to go to in Toledo. Every time I've been in there, the staff has been extremely friendly and were able to speed things up when we had some time constraints. The managers were also easily accessible and checked on our table to make sure everything was going well. Their large menu makes it easy to find something no matter what kind of food I'm in the mood for. They also have a great happy hour that I take advantage of whenever I can. I highly recommend this place for a great meal.

• Visited March 2013
Muncie, Indiana
“Nice Atmosphere .. Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Arrived at "happy hour" and enjoyed items from the special menu. My sandwich was incorrectly prepared three times but they made it right and it was delicious. We will definitely be back again. Would recommend for everyone.
Both the waiter and manager should be commended for their consideration and efforts in making sure my meal was corrected.

Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Great food and excellent service!! Definitely one of my favorites! My fiancé and I went for happy hour after our movie and had a great time! The appetizer and drink specials were amazing, and the polite bartenders made our night. I highly recommend Elephant Bar!