“Best Tex-Mex in Toledo!”
Review of Mi Hacienda

Mi Hacienda
Ranked #292 of 727 Restaurants in Toledo
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Toledo has a decently sized Hispanic community, and with that comes an abundant amount of Tex-Mex and authentic Mexican restaurants. Over the years, several Tex-Mex restaurants have come and gone, but only a few have withstand the test of time, and for good reason! I have been a returning customer of Mi Hacienda for several years and I can honestly say that I have never been disappointed from every aspect of a dining experience.

Staff: The staff is excellent. You get seated and waited on fairly quickly. Even during the busiest of hours, our waiter/waitresses consistently check in on us, top our drinks, and always take willing to further help you (i.e. additional tortillas).

Food: Simply phenomenal. I have tried several items on the menu, but my favorite are the Nachos Locos (minus the chicken) and the Veggie Fajitas. The nachos at this place are freaking delicious and you get a lot of food with it. I have never been disappointed and I don't know anybody that has been disappointed with their nachos. Lately, I've been ordering the Veggie Fajitas, and they seem to cook the veggies just perfect every time. Our gracious waiter/waitress always makes sure that I have additional tortillas when I begin to run out. The Veggie Fajitas is a delicious menu item for those that are vegetarians.

Setting: The inside of the restaurant is what you would expect of a Tex-Mex place. The inside is festive, very southwestern-ish, and fun. They also have a bar for those that wish to have a drink, eat, and watch some sports. Tables always seem to be clean as well as silver ware.

Overall, I give this place a very high rating due to the staff and delicious food. If you're into Tex-Mex, I highly recommend Mi Hacienda.

1  Thank BuckeyeFive

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I enjoy going there the service was good , nice servers and I went the just this Friday and had my day ruined by a new hostess that started there a little bit ago , she had some very rude remarks & a bad attitude . Don't think ill be going there anytime soon

Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

The white cheese sauce is amazing. If you like chicken and cheese then don't pass up the Pollo con Queso...if you want something a little spicy then....Pollo Jalapeno....sweeter? Then try Mole( MOLE LAY) Poblano. Great chimichangas and ......well I have loved every meal there. The chips are wonderful and you dont have to pay for them(unlike other restaurants here in toledo), free refills and love the salsa.

2  Thank eqorsaria
Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

great for cinco
e de mayo

great authentic mexican. fish tacos the best I ever had. close to zoo in a nice neighborhood.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

I am always pleased with the consistent and courteous service and very good food at this restaurant. Its not fancy, its good food and very filling. It's about $10 a person and the food is plentiful. My kids love it, we think that the decor is fun and the atmosphere always lively. We usually go afternoons and early evenings. We have had parties there and they do well in taking care of you. Have not eaten a bad meal there yet.

Been to Mi Hacienda? Share your experiences!