“Like coming home.”

Cuisines: American
Toledo, Ohio, United States
“Like coming home.”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I thought my feeling toward Schmuckers had something to do with me being a Toledo Girl, but when my friend came from Indiana and bought a Schmuckers T-shirt, I knew it wasn't just me.
I love this place. It's like coming home...not just because of the amazing home-cooked food, but because of the people that greet you when you walk through the door. God bless Doug and his crew!

Visited August 2012

Toledo, Ohio
“Average”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Average everything... Food was OK, pies looked great, but tasted less than average. Crowded, and the place was average for what it was. It is what it is.. Would not rush back..

Waterville, OH
“Fun little place”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

People here love Schmucker's! I'm not a pie girl but even I think their butterscotch pie is pretty great. Otherwise nice diner menu w/ very friendly wait staff.

Visited February 2012
Ohio
“50's Diner”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Great Pie, good food and a step back in time. Cheap, good food and friendly service and don't forget the pies that is what they are known for. Just all around great diner, maybe I'll have breakfast there tomorrow

Visited February 2012
Robinson, Illinois
“A step back in time”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Friend and I ate here for a fun visit. It is noisy, it is crowded, and it hasn't been redecorated in decades. The service is amazing--our waitress was friendly and went above and beyond the call of duty (she knew we were going to split the amazing pie of the day, and she cut it in half and served it on separate plates). I had the garden burger (a veggie patty) which was delicious; so were the fries. Portions are large, but save room for pie!

• Visited July 2012

Been to Schmucker's? Share your experiences!