“Delish!”

Dining options: Reservations
Ponce Inlet, Florida
“Delish!”
Reviewed December 5, 2008

Wonderful, authentic Greek food. I have enjoyed everything that I have tried on the menu. Delish! Super reasonable prices.

“Authentic Greek Food at Manos”
Reviewed March 17, 2007

The parking lot was full when we drove up and I thought, good thing we have a reservation. We entered through a small back door that takes you past the kitchen adn into the dinning room. The dinning room was empty at 7:30 but we could hear a loud band playing upstairs. (St. Patricks Day)

After our initial seating, directly under the band, our table was moved to a quieter corner table near the windows. Our waritress was pleasant but a little underconfident. The dinning room slowly became about half filled as other dinners entered or wondered down from the upstairs celebrations.

Our food was very good. We ordered a flaming cheese appetizer, Saganaki to the traditional cheers of OPA!!!!! We also ordered a combo appetizer of hummus, Tzakki, and a third mystery dip about the consistency of mashed potatoes. All were very good , especially the hummus.

Our main entree arrived. I had roast leg of lamb that was more like lamb medallions and a combo of pistatsio(sp?) for $14.50. My wife had a greek salad a$6.95 and added extra olives and gyro meat for $2.50. The salad was huge with plenty of meat and olives.

I would highly recommend this restaurant and plan to go back and explore the other authentic Greek foods on the menu.

3 Thank neuf150