“Love the Docks”
Review of Zia's

Zia's
Reserve with OpenTable
Zia's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 734 Restaurants in Toledo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed October 7, 2010

Zia's is my favorite restaurant on the docks. I really enjoy Italian restaurants, and Zia's great food, scenic view, consistent service, and authentic feel really make it a top destination for my friends and family when we're downtown. If you go with a group, share a big pizza – they are fantastic. I usually go with a variety of pasta dishes and am never disappointed. Their happy hour is better than I would have expected and they also have a great birthday discount. 5 stars.

Reviewed July 26, 2010

Zia's is excellent. You can't go wrong with it. I prefer the quality of the food at Bravo's, but this location is far more formal. Bravo's being stuck in a mall is a poor decision. Overall, worth the trip.

1  Thank Roundtheworld101
Reviewed June 17, 2010

One of the better Italian places in Toledo--the location is great--right on the Maumee. The indoor decor is cool with dangling Chianti bottles and twinkle lights and the outdoor seating is great because of the passing boats and view of downtown Toledo across the river. I like the food--nothing spectacular but the location adds to it.

Reviewed May 16, 2010

If you are looking for an Italian restraunt with a great setting, this is it. The food is not the best in town, however the location, view, and dining decor can''t be beat. when I want to impress someone, I take people here for drinks, and deserts, not dinner meals.

Reviewed December 4, 2009

Zia's is located on the river, amongst several restaurant. It sees itself as Italian, but it's very much a red sauce and meatballs kind of Italian. Thankfully it combines with this with a more American entrée list.
Our server was sweet but appeared to be working from a script. "Are you still enjoying that?" she asked me of my entrée. I hadn't been aware that I was "enjoying" it in the first place.
A limited Italian wine list but reasonably priced.
I would go back if I fond myself in Toledo, but it isn't worth a detour.

1  Thank actisup

Been to Zia's? Share your experiences!