“Fun and good food”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #332 of 746 Restaurants in Toledo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I live pretty close to a Fridays, and so I do eat there a bit. Most times I get great food and service, however, I have had slow service in the evening.

The JD steak and ribs are the best (my opinion). I say away from their noodle dishes (had a bad one last time). Their hamburgers are good as well

They have a great drink selection, however, I would stay away from their long islands (made with sweet and sour mix!)

Over all Fridays is a great place for a meal, wont set you back mush in the pocket book, and good drinks.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I hate to eat alone, but being in the Toledo area for business, I sucked it up and went to Fridays for dinner. My server was absolutely phenomenal. He went out of his way throughout my dinner to make me feel welcome and keep me company. Their computers were down, so it took a while to get orders through, and my server kept coming back to my table, not just for the typical, "You still doing ok?" but seemed genuinely interested in ensuring I have a good time. He actually sat down with me at one point when he was between other tables and we shared a couple stories about college and work. The computer issue was slowing everyone's dinner down, and I witnessed a couple other tables complain to the manager. I had a great time chatting with my server and didn't mind at all that it took a little extra time to get dinner and a drink. I made sure to tell the manager how great this guy was and left a hefty tip. Thanks for the great meal and great company!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great service and menu selection. I like to go on the weekdays when there is a wait to be seated.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

I have shied away from this chain because of repeat bad experiences at their store in BIRMINGHAM, MI. Unfair of me, I know, because so much depends on store management and staff. I came for lunch with my brother and had an excellent, unhealthy bacon and cheese burger with fries. Service was good and friendly. Prices reasonable. Pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Friday's is one of the few chain establishments that I'm willing to dine at. The food is consistently good, the prices are reasonable and they are doing a much better job of updating their menu.

1  Thank donphillipsiree

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!