“Great service!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #376 of 703 Restaurants in Toledo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Zeeland, Michigan
“Great service!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I hate to eat alone, but being in the Toledo area for business, I sucked it up and went to Fridays for dinner. My server was absolutely phenomenal. He went out of his way throughout my dinner to make me feel welcome and keep me company. Their computers were down, so it took a while to get orders through, and my server kept coming back to my table, not just for the typical, "You still doing ok?" but seemed genuinely interested in ensuring I have a good time. He actually sat down with me at one point when he was between other tables and we shared a couple stories about college and work. The computer issue was slowing everyone's dinner down, and I witnessed a couple other tables complain to the manager. I had a great time chatting with my server and didn't mind at all that it took a little extra time to get dinner and a drink. I made sure to tell the manager how great this guy was and left a hefty tip. Thanks for the great meal and great company!

Visited July 2012

Delta, Ohio
“Fun and great food”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great service and menu selection. I like to go on the weekdays when there is a wait to be seated.

Visited March 2012
Troy, Michigan
“Good Lunch Choice”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I have shied away from this chain because of repeat bad experiences at their store in BIRMINGHAM, MI. Unfair of me, I know, because so much depends on store management and staff. I came for lunch with my brother and had an excellent, unhealthy bacon and cheese burger with fries. Service was good and friendly. Prices reasonable. Pleasant atmosphere.

Visited May 2012
Grove City, Ohio
“Consistent Quality”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Friday's is one of the few chain establishments that I'm willing to dine at. The food is consistently good, the prices are reasonable and they are doing a much better job of updating their menu.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank donphillipsiree
Toledo, Ohio
“I was not impressed”
Reviewed October 12, 2010

ate there 10/10/10 we had the pick three appetizer, that was real good . I had the ribs , they had more bones than meat and suppose to have jack daniel's sauce and were still a little dried out, and very small for a full rack. my girlfriend had the flat iron steak that was bland and a little forgettable. It was my first time there and I was not impressed.

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!