“Good Lunch Choice”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #332 of 746 Restaurants in Toledo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I have shied away from this chain because of repeat bad experiences at their store in BIRMINGHAM, MI. Unfair of me, I know, because so much depends on store management and staff. I came for lunch with my brother and had an excellent, unhealthy bacon and cheese burger with fries. Service was good and friendly. Prices reasonable. Pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Friday's is one of the few chain establishments that I'm willing to dine at. The food is consistently good, the prices are reasonable and they are doing a much better job of updating their menu.

1  Thank donphillipsiree
Reviewed October 12, 2010

ate there 10/10/10 we had the pick three appetizer, that was real good . I had the ribs , they had more bones than meat and suppose to have jack daniel's sauce and were still a little dried out, and very small for a full rack. my girlfriend had the flat iron steak that was bland and a little forgettable. It was my first time there and I was not impressed.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Perrysburg, Ohio
Reviewed November 27, 2008

Nice, loud and busy, but the food is always food

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook