“Alot of memories” 4 of 5 bubbles

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Alot of memories”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

Had'nt been to Toledo Speedyway since I was a kid. My brother was in town from MA so we decided to go. We had areally good time. It was demolition derby night and my husband who don't even like car racing had a good time and enjoyed it.

Visited August 2013

Toledo, Ohio
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“More fun than I imagined”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a "race fan", so when I got 4 free tickets, I didn't know what to think. WOW! Aside from the racing, the broadcaster makes the contest 10x more enjoyable. I was also impressed by the many activities for kids. Every seat has a great view and its open seating. Lots of food and drinks available and souvineers. Don't let a smaller track fool you, there's lots of excitement!

Visited August 2013
SoCal
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Was a great experience. Not a bad little track. Saw 3 races, for 20 bucks. Well worth the cost. I would go again.

Visited July 2013
Toledo, Ohio
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Mega fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

The nights that they have the Figure 8, bus, and all these other crazy races is a blast! If you're visiting Toledo - go. If you live in Toledo or the surrounding area and haven't been there yet -go. It's a lot of fun for the whole family.

Visited July 2013

Been to Toledo Speedway? Share your experiences!