“Decent Thai food - fast”
Review of Tasty Thai

Tasty Thai
Ranked #229 of 719 Restaurants in Toledo
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I was hungry for Thai food and this place was close to the hotel. The atmosphere is rather cafeteria-like, and the place was empty except for one other lone diner. The location is in a shopping center so its not like anything fancy.

I got the fresh rolls, which at $5 I thought were pricey and they were not very good, I cannot recommend them. I also had pad thai, chicken, extra spicy. It was very spicy, but good. Almost too spicy but I could not get the lady to understand "8 on a scale of 1 to 10" so that's my fault.

I also had the Thai ice tea which was very good. The serving size was large for the pad thai.

It seemed like a good place to grab take out or lunch -- I'd go again if I were in the neighborhood.

There are newer reviews for Tasty Thai