“Disappointed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Glasgow Rd
Description: At Revolution Grille, we offer an adventurous and creative menu. You can expect the unexpected when it comes to flavor and style. This is a new take on American cuisine produced with classical techniques. We also support local growers and producers whenever possible and use all natural, hormone free products whenever available.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Disappointed”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I was really looking forward to a fabulous meal at this new restaurant because friends have raved about it for months. I was not impressed with the medallions (not the greatest cut of beef) and the mac and cheese was too dry. It was probably very good when it was first baked and I understand that it is supposed to be 'crispy' on the edges but it was so hard I could not eat some of it. We had a large enough party for the waitress to receive her automatic 20% so she was not very helpful with our table. I will certainly give Revolution Grille another chance ... maybe it was just an 'off' night.

• Visited November 2012

Detroit, Michigan
“Excellent food and a real bargain during happy hour”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I have been going here since just after they opened and it great. I don't think theres anything on the menu that I didn't like! The service is wonderful but maybe a little slow on weekends but thats understandable. The drinks are a somewhat high in price along with tne appetizers but if you go during happy hour which is 4:30 to 6:30 the drinks an sd the appetizers are half price making them very worth while! This is now my favorite restaurant in toledo!

“Breath of fresh air”
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I just moved to Toledo and have been very dissapointed in the restaraurant scene here. Nothing truly unique or creative in this town and everything sits in strip malls. I was very pleasantly surprised with this place. I had the Brussels sprouts and kale lobster salad and it did not the dissapoint! Fantastic menu selection and wine options. Food so good it makes you forget you are dining in a strip mall near Hobby Lobbby. Kudos to the chef!

“Something Different”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Had a great experience at Revolution Grille. We had reservations (for a Saturday night) and still had to wait 30 minutes.....was okay because we sat at bar and had some fun, unique drinks. Our table ordered brussel sprouts for apps- delicious, the chicken schnitzel, grilled leg of lamb, tenderloin medallions, and wagyu sliders. Everything was amazing, the only complaint was the lamb and beef dishes came out and could have been hotter. We mentioned to the waiter who was very understanding and would have taken the plates to get the food warmed up but we didn't feel it was necessary. We also had a pitcher of Sangria which was super tasty and a fun presentauion on dry ice so it looks smokey. We would definitely return because it's different and unique for Toledo.

• Visited October 2012
Archbold, Ohio
“Lovely dinner”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Prompted by a Toledo Blade review, my husband and I made reservations. We will return! The atmosphere is low key and comfortable, the menu varied, the service professional, and the food wonderful. It is not inexpensive, but good restaurants never are. I liked the service for wine - they bring a bottle marked by the glass and you pay for what you drink. The chef came to speak with my husband who mentioned he had eaten a dish in Germany that he ordered here. It was outstanding. I liked everything but LOVED the dessert - sour cream chocolate cup cake with hazelnut frosting, melted marshmellows and bacon bits. I could have licked the plate! We highly recommend.

• Visited September 2012

Been to Revolution Grille? Share your experiences!