“Hidden Gem”

Final Cut Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Final Cut Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 699 Restaurants in Toledo
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Oregon Rd.
Description: Final Cut Steak & Seafood is a contemporary American steakhouse featuring hand selected USDA Mid-Western Prime Beef, corn-fed and naturally aged up to four weeks to ensure maximum flavor and texture.
Elmore, Ohio
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Went to the Hollywood Casino for the first time on a random Tuesday night with my husband. Decided to check out Final Cut and were not disappointed! Laurie was our waitress & she was so knowledgable! From the beer menu to the food, she knew it all! As well as our food runner (wish I had caught his name) as he was so professional & knowledgable on all of our food as it was served to us. We were treated to a compliments of the chef bit size pork belly with cucumber tomato relish with unique bread & butter selections -- fantastic! The tator tot appetizer was great too! Both of us had steak and sides. One side can surely be shared between 2 people. The steak was the best we've ever had (I had the 10oz filet & my husband had the Wagyu)!! Wish we had room for desert, but might have to take a late night trip back for that sometime as they sounded all so good. Were given bite sized chocolate, orange & almond treats after dinner to top off the meal.
A little pricier than most fine dining restaurants in the area, but well worth it all!

• Visited November 2013

Toledo, Ohio
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This was our first time to the Hollywood Casino and we were definitely happy to discover this restaurant. Food & service were phenomenal! It is a 5 star restaurant, without question. Meals are pricey, but definitely worth it. The party we were with were celebrating their wedding anniversary and this was the perfect place!

• Visited September 2013
Bowling Green, Ohio
“Great birthday celebration, high quality food”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Went here for my husband's 40th birthday dinner - excellent quality food (prices are expensive but you are paying for high quality food) and great service. Staff was friendly & appropriately attentive. My husband said it was the best steak he has ever had in his life. Also tried the crab cakes which were wonderful too. Brought us complementary small bite appetizer, birthday dessert,and chocolate bon bons. Would return for special occasion and to try all the other dishes.

• Visited September 2013
Westland, Michigan
“Most Amazing Steak Ever”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Just a heads up this is a 4 star restaurant so it is expensive but reasonable and completely worth it. We decided to get dinner inside the Hollywood Casino in Toledo and seen The Final Cut. We were a little disappointed at first because we were told there was a 2 hour wait to get seated. However we found out that you can eat in the bar/lounge area that is just outside the restaurant so it worked out great. The server was very helpful and quick to order a drink for us. The menu was excellent with many choices and good food to chose from. I ordered the 10 ounce fillet with the garlic mashed potatoes. We were treated to a cucumber soup compliments of the chef and a bread platter as well before receiving our food. When the food arrived were very impressed as well as satisfied by the taste. The steak was simply amazing and tasted incredible. The garlic mashed potatoes were spot on too. If you are looking to impress a date this is an excellent place to go!

• Visited August 2013
Perrysburg, Ohio
“This should be rated a lot higher....”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Went to dinner here last Friday night with my wife and had a great meal / experience. I've been to the casino a few times but never eaten there so we decided to give it a try as we only live 15 minutes away. I saw the glowing review by local paper so I was surprised when I saw on this site that it was ranked 25th. I've been to most if not all of the restaurants 1 to 24.

I read several of the bad reviews before hand....don't listen to them. I read one that said something to the effect of dining out vs eating out - some people are complainers and think the world wants to hear their self righteous midwest point of view.

This restaurant was fantastic. My wife and I have traveled all over the world and make it a point to eat at the best places. The final cut rivals some of our best meals. There is something off when chickafilet and J alexanders are ranked higher than this great restaurant.

I had the NY strip and my wife had the sea bass, tater tot appetizer - all we're done perfectly.

Fairly pricy but I would have paid double what we did for this meal.

• Visited August 2013