“Bad food and then they ran out.”
Review of Del Sol Restaurant - CLOSED

Del Sol Restaurant
Cuisines: Southwestern
Description: The Del Sol Restaurant is located inside the Grand Plaza Hotel Downtown Toledo.
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Mouse running on the floor in the restaurant topped off a horrible meal. The waiter was nice though.....

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Terrible service, food took forever to get and the second day, it was NOT what we ordered. We ordered the stuffed french toast (description was croissant stuffed with bananas and homemade granola). It took over 20 minutes and was regular french toast. I said is this the stuffed french toast? The server said - well we could put the stuff on top. I said "where is the croissant?" The hostess overheard me and said "where did it say croissant?" I said on the menu. The server said "we don't have croissants." Really? then take it off the menu! Needless to say, the service was less than stellar. I overheard the chef who was cooking made to order eggs tell a guest "I have four people in front of you - you'll have to wait your turn." Stay far away!!!!!