“Favorite Park” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wildwood Preserve Metropark

Wildwood Preserve Metropark
Ranked #10 of 76 things to do in Toledo
More attraction details
Owner description: Preserve contains one of the best tall-grass prairies in Ohio plus a wealth of activities and attractions including a boardwalk, covered bridge, 100-year old schoolhouse and a hiking trail that connects to the University/Parks Trail.
Toledo, Ohio
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Favorite Park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

This is my favorite park in my area. I feel safe here, and I like the trails a lot. It's a great place for walking, running, or biking. They have a very nice playground for kids, and several areas if you want to have a picnic.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Camperzzzz

Toledo, Ohio
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Big park!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you like to walk/bike ride this is the place to go. Trails through the woods or paths in the park area. A playground for kids. Clean restrooms. Nature at it's best.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Paws2013
Toledo, Ohio, United States
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“"Marla" Metropark”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We go to this park all the time because it's the closest one to our home, but also because we love all the trail options. The park is so well kept and secure also. We actually refer to the park as Marla Metropark because our dog, Marla, loves it so much.
We also used their picnic shelter for our daughter's graduation party and was great regardless of the weather and an inexpensive option.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank walkalittle
Holland, Ohio
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Certainly one of the best metroparks in the country”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

The former Stranahan Estate was turned into a Metropark about 30 years ago and it is one of the stars in the Metroparks of the Toledo area. Be sure to take a tour of the Manor house, walk the well groomed trails and visit the visitors center while you're there. There are plenty of well trained rangers and naturalists around to help you make the most of your visit.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank vkngprints
Toledo Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“again and again and again.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

A place I have been so many times it doesn't matter what date. I have walked that park with my late wife, and with my current wife, and with my children. I will walk it with my grandchildren.

Visited May 2013