I needed a relatively inexpensive room in Toledo for one night for an early morning appointment in Toledo. I had stayed at this Red Roof Inn before and knew that it was generally a good value for money. I booked a "no smoking" room on the ground floor. The price was reasonable: $79, including all taxes. There was a small extra charge for the room safe (which they did not tell me at booking time). Upon checking-in, I was able to have the charge for the safe removed from my bill.
The room was relatively clean and well laid out.
However, when I entered the room it smelled as if someone had been smoking. As it was late and I had little time, I did not confront the front desk about their mistake. I noticed as I went to sleep some of my neighbors smoking in the parking lot and taking their lighted cigarettes into their hotel rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - University is a classic Red Roof Inn property offering clean, comfortable accommodations to the weary traveler at a very competitive price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Toledo - University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - University Hotel Toledo
- Toledo Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - University Ohio