“A fast kitchen makes this an easy stop if you're hungry!”
Review of Plaza Azteca - CLOSED

Plaza Azteca
Cuisines: Mexican
Fremont, CA
“A fast kitchen makes this an easy stop if you're hungry!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The Fast Kitchen makes this an easy place to choose if you are hungry now! The wait service is ok. The food pretty good. The menu offers quite a bit of variety.

• Visited February 2013

Temperance, Michigan
“Middle of the road”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

My husband and I were looking for a casual dining experience, so we checked out this place. It's in a former Denny's, so the place is rather large, plenty of seating, no waiting even on a friday night at 6pm. The waiter took our drink orders within one minute of being seated. My advice to you is order water, ice tea or soda pop, I ordered the margarita, really wish I had not. It was so awful tasting, I could only get down 3 sips, then had the waiter throw it away and I just had water. For dinner, I ordered the two chicken tacos and refried beans, with a side a jalapeno peppers. My husband ordered the chimichangas with refried beans. Our food order came at lightning fast speed. My food was ok. Nothing special that impressed, however I could not get the waiter to bring the jalapeno peppers I ordered but still appeared on the bill. My husband said his dinner was "OK", but too much food. (I have to agree. I only ate half of my order also.) All and all, this is just your average mexican restaurant in a city with many mexican restaurants.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank shelleytemperance
Lambertille, MI
“Will be back!!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Met some friends here for a girls night out. I had never been there before and was pleasantly surprised by the experience. The decor of the place was very cool, the food was delicious and we had prompt friendly service. We tried the fajitas, guacamole and chimichangas. The strawberry margarita I had was delicious. The only negative was they need to use less salt in their Mexican rice, but overall we had a very good experience.

Visited November 2012
North Olmsted, Ohio
“Delicious food, excellent service and exotic decor”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Went for a visit in a group of 6 adults and 3 kids. I have never been a huge fan of mexican food but this restaurants trumps my previous Mexican dining experiences (which I admit have all been in UK).

The food was delicious though I thought the salt content in my dish was probably way over the recommended 6g/day. The service was pretty quick and waiters were attentive and polite. Would recommend the Pollo loco (if you don't have high BP).

The toilets were clean and pretty decent. The decor was that of a mexican village (I think) and gave added to the excellent experience.

We finished with a bill of about $120 which I think is pretty economical for about 10+ dishes ordered

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank MeandererUK
Columbus, Ohio
“Not bad”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Had lunch with my sister last month. It really wasn't bad. The place is huge, so I'm not sure if it's possible to ever have to wait at this place. The salsa and queso dip were both pretty good. I ordered a chicken enchilada, beef taco and rice. All was pretty good but nothing mind-blowing. Service was pretty good for a late Friday afternoon. Price was decent. No complaints about this place, and I would probably go back if I were in the area.

• Visited June 2012