“Good choice”

La Scola Italian Grill
Ranked #49 of 745 Restaurants in Toledo
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Celebrating 5 Years!!! 2007~2012 With more than 73 years of combined superior food service in Toledo, we are proud to bring you La Scola Italian Grill. Preparing and serving delicious food has been a significant part of our lives – it's how we were raised. In our ethnic homes, our parents put a lot of love into preparing and sharing large family meals. In fact, the better the food was, the greater the expression of love. The passion they put into preparing meals translated into love – love was food and food was love.This tradition continues at La Scola. Every dish is prepared with the same level of passion found in our families' kitchens. Our guests will enjoy a perfect meal every time. It's just the way we were raised.Welcome to La Scola!Gus Nicolaidis & Moussa Salloukh
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Menu had something for everyone. I had the Osso Buco and the meat was very tender and flavorful. The serving was huge - I tookl half home. We split the calamari and it was the best I've had in a very long time. The staff was very attentive. Could not ask for more.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

We dine out a lot. We are visiting Toledo and tried LaScola based on TA reviews. We were not disappointed. Our martini's were great. Cold and dry. The calamari appetizer was very good. I had the veal marsala. It was fantastic. My son had the lobster ravioli; they were so so. My wife had the Cobb salad; she loved it. The service by Julianna was great. It was very busy but the food came out in a reasonable amount of time.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This used to be The Bungalow when I lived in Toledo. So we just had to go in when we saw the new name. Excellent food! Highly recommend.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had their veal marsala and salad, great house dressing. Try their cream brulee for dessert, it was wonderful.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I ordered the Salmon but asked to substitute the spaghetti marinara it came with, with a mushroom risotto. So glad they allowed the substitution. It was very good. My husbands Carbonara was okay but not authentic. The bread and dipping oil was very good.

Been to La Scola Italian Grill? Share your experiences!