“All around great venue!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Huntington Center

Huntington Center
Ranked #12 of 77 things to do in Toledo
Toledo, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“All around great venue!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

I like this venue a lot! My family has been here many times for concerts and events. It is always very clean, which is very important to me (especially the bathrooms!) The way the arena is laid out, there really aren't any bad seats, so you don't have to pay top dollar for decent seats. Parking is decent too... I recommend parking in the Port Lawrence Garage that is attached to the arena- it is behind it, so you have to drive around to the back. We usually pay $10 and there's an enclosed walkway to arena. Not a far walk at all!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Randij072

Toledo, Ohio
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Walleyes game pretty nice arena”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

Overall petty nice. The seats are kind of packed together compared to other stadiums and there was very little leg room. If you are over 5'10'' you will have to get up pretty often to stretch.

Visited February 2014
Ohio
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“good venue, small seats”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

I have been here for concerts and hockey games. I am 5'4" size 8, and I found the seats to be quite tight and uncomfortable. If you are seated next to a very tall or large person, this could be awkward. The paperless tickets/credit card swiping results in long lines to get in, and that is not comfortable in the extreme weather Ohio can have.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank TweenTwinMom
Motown 'burbs
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Hockey and Hops Night with the Toledo Walleye”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

We really enjoyed the pre-game buffet and craft beer tasting. Nice arena, too. The game ... well, the Walleye have many areas in which they can improve :-(

Visited December 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Nice venue - terribly uncomfortable seats”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

We attended a concert here and we had 4 non-floor (arena) seats. The facilities are nice for concerts, but the seats are horribly uncomfortable. Just like many newer venues these days, they have crammed additional seats in at the expense of customer comfort. I am a larger guy (6'2" and 280 pounds), but my wife if 5'9" and 140 pounds, and both of us were very uncomfortable for the entire concert. There is NO leg room, and they have large, hard plastic cup holders attached to the back of the seat in front of you, so the entire concert is spent with your legs crammed into the seat edge or cup holder. And the seats are so narrow that if you are anyone but the skinniest of people, you spend the concert with your hips being pushed into the sides of the seats (and you'd better hope you don't have to stand too many times). I had two large bruises on my hips the next day. I will NOT attend an event at this venue again.

Visited November 2013