“Walleyes game pretty nice arena”
Review of Huntington Center

Huntington Center
Ranked #13 of 79 things to do in Toledo
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Overall petty nice. The seats are kind of packed together compared to other stadiums and there was very little leg room. If you are over 5'10'' you will have to get up pretty often to stretch.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I have been here for concerts and hockey games. I am 5'4" size 8, and I found the seats to be quite tight and uncomfortable. If you are seated next to a very tall or large person, this could be awkward. The paperless tickets/credit card swiping results in long lines to get in, and that is not comfortable in the extreme weather Ohio can have.

1  Thank TweenTwinMom
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We really enjoyed the pre-game buffet and craft beer tasting. Nice arena, too. The game ... well, the Walleye have many areas in which they can improve :-(

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We attended a concert here and we had 4 non-floor (arena) seats. The facilities are nice for concerts, but the seats are horribly uncomfortable. Just like many newer venues these days, they have crammed additional seats in at the expense of customer comfort. I am a larger guy (6'2" and 280 pounds), but my wife if 5'9" and 140 pounds, and both of us were very uncomfortable for the entire concert. There is NO leg room, and they have large, hard plastic cup holders attached to the back of the seat in front of you, so the entire concert is spent with your legs crammed into the seat edge or cup holder. And the seats are so narrow that if you are anyone but the skinniest of people, you spend the concert with your hips being pushed into the sides of the seats (and you'd better hope you don't have to stand too many times). I had two large bruises on my hips the next day. I will NOT attend an event at this venue again.

2  Thank DigitalDon
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Stood in line for 1.5 hrs waiting to get into concert, being an hr early from start of concert. The whole first act had finished before we even got close to getting in. They had 1 person swiping thousands of peoples credit cards when we finally got up to the entry. Total incompetence on the arenas part. Never again. The problem is we were given no choice as to what type of tickets we wanted from ticketmaster, had to be electronic only. Arena not equipped or staffed to handle this system.

1  Thank travelinglady60