“Great Hockey Rink, No Vegetarian Food Options”
Review of Huntington Center

Huntington Center
Ranked #13 of 79 things to do in Toledo
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had fun at a Walleye game with great seats in the club level. However, there were no options for vegetarians at any of the concessions. It would have been nice to be able to get a vegeburger, vege sandwich or a salad. As it was, we were limited to cheese pizza and french fries.

There are newer reviews for Huntington Center

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a very nice, newer arena. The seating can be a little small if you are a big person but it isn't too bad. It is a very fun atmospher if you go for a Toledo Walleye game. Tickets are decently priced and you will have a great time!

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Have visited several times. Most recently for the Bob Seger concert. Well ran. Sufficiently staffed. Friendly service. Clean. Not to mention an amazing performance by Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band. A good venue leads to a great experience. Thanks!

1  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We drove 7.5 hours to be here to see Bob Seger last Friday night. He did not disappoint! The venue was easy to get to and get into and the crowd seemed like a sellout that night. I was amazed at how crowded yet well behaved people were in there, and it was packed. Every possible space on the floor was taken with a chair and was filled. We had pretty good seats on the mid row, first tier. Those were very close together and when the crowd stood for most of the performance and many were swaying and clapping, it got a little claustrophobic for me. But, no major mishaps that I could tell. The guy in the seat in front of me stood and took several shots for me with my camera during the course of the concert since I couldn't really see the stage. That was awfully nice of him. When the long performance - with two encores, outstanding, Bob - was finished, it was very orderly getting outside to try to find a cab in the bitterly cold night. Conclusion: concert, good, Black and White cab company, bad!

1  Thank travelkitty50
Reviewed February 17, 2013

2/15/13 Luke Bryan show. Best country concert I've ever seen. Arena is just awesome, can't wait to go back again!