“Entertaining”

Dining options: Reservations
Ottawa, Ohio
“Entertaining”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Like most Japanese restaurant's,the entertainment can be fun if you join in. Food was very good and tasteful

Visited June 2012

toledo,OH
“bad service, bad food, long waiting time and careless staff”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

i went there on Saturday night, the food was terrible and the service is so bad.
first we had to eat for one hour to get seated, and we had to wait for one more hour to get our food that we ordered.
we ordered sushi, as they had half-off sushi that night, so we ordered four rolls of sushi and once we got them we were unpleasantly surprised with the food. we ordered cooked sushi and we told the waitress to make sure to get us well cooked sushi (as my wife is pregnant), but when we got the food the sushi was gross raw sushi and has no taste what-so-ever. so i thought it could be a mistake because they were very busy, and i decided to order more sushi and told the waitress to make sure to get us cooked sushi this time. she came back with another order of raw sushi, we told her it's not cooked and she said we don't know what cooked sushi like (so rude). she didn't even bother to say sorry we can replace the order with something else. i ate sushi a lot in many other restaurants in Toledo and know how cooked sushi is. so we decided to pay and leave without eating our food, so we don't screw the night with this bad restaurant.
i e-mailed the restaurant staff through their website trying to explain to them hoe bad was the experience and they didn't even bother to reply to us. they don't even know how important customer feed back is.
i would never ever go back again, and i wouldn't advice anybody to go there especially on weekend (unless you want to wait for 2 or more hours and get the wrong order twice),

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank jehad a
Naples, Florida
“Terrible”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We went for a birthday celebration, had two hibachi tables together, two separate cooks. It started with the table I sat at not getting appetizers that were ordered, then cold chicken water that was supposed to be soup! The cooks both started at the same time , but finished at least 10 minutes different. Ordered scallops and husband ordered scallops and steak, I received my scallops but when everything was done husband did not, when he asked the "cook" he said I didn’t have any.. take some of hers...
The “cook” must have been new, not entertaining at all , dropped utensils , eggs, not very friendly… The food was "ok" . When we were ready to leave we requested the bill (we had small children with us) took over 15 minutes to get bill. Bill had to be then corrected due getting billed for steak and scallops and the appetizer that was not received. I dont think we will be back !

• Visited September 2012
4 Thank Funtimes_Naples
Toledo, Ohio, United States
“A great fun enjoyable experience for everyone”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I my opinion Sakura is one of the best dinning experiences you could have in Toledo.
I have with family , friends and coworkers visited on quit a few occasions and will again. The staff is fantastic, very prompt service, polite and has filled my needs each time. The food has been each time fantastic.

This establishment offers both fun and a enjoyable dinning experience for everyone.
My 2 younger teenage children really enjoy themselves there. I recommend for everyone to experience Sakura at least once so you and or your family can enjoy a great dinning establishment .

My hats off to the staff and to the owner, please keep up the great work you fine folks do. I will visit again.

Christopher S

• Visited August 2012
Toledo, Ohio
“Watch out for flying vegetables!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

It's dinner and a show. Your meal selection is prepared right before your eyes. Everyone is to try to catch a small piece of vegetable in mid air. I failed miserably.

Visited May 2012