“Do not stay here. Ever.”
Review of Days Inn Toledo

Days Inn Toledo
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Toledo
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Do not stay here. Ever.

My wife and I stayed here on our way through, as we were heading to Hartford, CT. As others have said, the front desk person, whose name I did not get, was very helpful and happy to see us. Other than that, the place was horrible.

There were about a dozen dead bugs on our bathroom floor. Okay, not a HUGE deal (I guess) because they were dead, but when I dropped something of mine on the floor, I saw a pair of someone else's socks underneath one of the chairs in the room. Okay, THAT is a huge deal. The sliding door to our balcony was unlocked when we got there and the whole place just felt kind of dirty. When I went to take a shower the next morning (and I felt like I needed one), the hot water lasted about one minute before going completely cold.

When I checked out the next morning, I spoke to a different desk clerk than when I checked in and he basically could not have cared one way or the other about the bugs and the socks. He said he would speak to housekeeping, but I never saw any of the housekeeping staff. Ever.

Breakfast, if you can call it that, was poorly lit, the room felt dirty, and whoever had set up the waffle maker had put the metal guard on it upside down, so you couldn't actually flip the maker over to make a waffle. It took myself and another guest a couple of minutes to figure out how to get the waffle maker and the toaster cords unhooked from the metal guard, flip the guard over, and plug everything back in, because there was no one from the hotel in the breakfast area.

I'm just glad we had packed our own food and were using the microwave to make our own dinner.

Room Tip: If nothing else, I don't think this hotel is ADA compliant. Our room was on the second floor an...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Run down, A/C did not cool the hotel properly, breakfast was not up to par, room cleanliness not what you would expect to be normal

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The place is conveniently located, however it needs renovations. Guest were rude and nobody told them to be quieter at 3 in the morning. There was almost no breakfast left and the coffee was below average. The bathroom was barely clean.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2013

1  Thank moog3
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toledo
Red Roof Inn Toledo - University
BridgePointe Inn & Suites
BridgePointe Inn & Suites
#2 of 3 in Northwood
#11 of 17 in Toledo

Been to Days Inn Toledo? Share your experiences!