“the little short young lady behind counter went out her way...”
Review of Days Inn Toledo

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Reviewed February 18, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This hotel is probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. No heat in the lobby. The entire establishment smells horrible. The staff is very rude. I honestly can't believe this place is still in business. The room is so outdated I feel like I just stepped back into the 80s. The phone doesn't work the remote to the tv is broken and the carpet is so dirty I am afraid to even take my shoes off. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Find somewhere else!!!!!
Reviewed February 15, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Wow, I thought this place was closed down from the looks of it. But it was open. We went in and the receptionist was behind a really tall counter. Problems often? She was nice but she had a space heater for herself it was so cold in there. The first thing she did was tell us the pool is out of order. No kidding, the place looked so run down. Honestly I was more surprised not to see any cockroaches running around, so I guess that's a bonus. The entire hotel was cold, the clientele was shady. It was like we we under a gang surveillance being watched by everyone. We used all the locks on the doors. I was surprised to find our king size bed reservation was actually two doubles. I called the front desk and the reply was, "Well it looks like we do have a king available do you want to switch?" Of course I do, we're a couple, that's why we reserved a king. When we got to our king I was surprised to find the exterior door unlocked and unblocked. Check yours if you decide to stay here. Thankfully we were safe but there's no way I'll risk us staying here again.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toledo
Radisson at The University of Toledo
BridgePointe Inn & Suites
BridgePointe Inn & Suites
#2 of 3 in Northwood
#11 of 17 in Toledo

Been to Days Inn Toledo? Share your experiences!