“Needs help”
Review of Tipp O' The Town

Tipp O' The Town
Ranked #11 of 28 Restaurants in Tipp City
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The place is poorly managed. My past repasts were old, overcooked and greasy. Bad cooking is just the tip of the iceberg. Indigestion comes later.

2  Thank Lordegbert
There are newer reviews for Tipp O' The Town

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Great homestyle food. Go for the Friday night all you can eat Fish dinner. We stayed at the Holiday Express Tipp City. It was a snowy day so it was good that we could just walk across the hotel's parking lot to the get wonderful meals.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

not fancy but can't be surpassed for their chicken fried steak. it's so good that you will want the double order. their prices are very reasonable. be sure to visit them when near Tipp City Ohio. they are by an exit from I75.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

All you can eat fish was pretty good. However, my girlfriend ordered a MEDIUM steak, and the first came back way overcooked, so we sent it back. The second, we ordered medium-rare, in hopes it would come back to the table medium. It came back Medium-Well, almost well, wit, h a sliver of pink. We sent back again. Another person, I have no idea who she was, as she didn't even introduce herself, came to our table with a nasty attitude, saying very loudly and rudely, that the steak was indeed medium, and "that was how they cooked a medium steak." Upon us giving up and just asking for something else, she yelled, saying, "We can't just throw (expletive) steaks away!" We were thoroughly embarrassed, and decided to leave. I hope that (expletive) person reads this, because if you can't "keep throwing (expletive) steaks away," then you need to throw your (expletive) cook away. Also, get rid of your employee who thinks it's okay to argue with customers with a valid problem. I never even bother writing reviews, but I'm so upset with this place, I did this time. I would give this place a 0 if I could!

1  Thank Trucker45373
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I ate here while in town for a wedding. It was the perfect place for a "local" dining experience, complete with old decor, a cantankerous owner, and the most delicious all-you-can-eat fish ever! For those of you that are gluten-free - the fish is as well! Delicious!