“Small time fun and great eats” 5 of 5 bubbles

Harrison's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Tipp City
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Piqua, Ohio, United States
“Small time fun and great eats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have been to Harrison's for both corporate parties and individual dinners. They excel at both. Historic building with great service and food.

Visited December 2012

Urbana, Ohio
“AWESOME!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Wonderful service, wonderful food, very clean. well worth the beautiful drive to Tipp City. Sorry to say we went to Tipp City to the Funeral home stopped at Harrison's and now it's one of our favorites!!

Visited November 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good burgers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Well the burgers on pretzel buns were the hit of the night. The BBQ was bad, ribs were so tuff, brisket was fatty. I had to drink my friends water as I was waiting for a refill. The server was very friendly but must have been busy. We went on a Wednesday night. This place has great sandwiches, I left and was hungry and disappointed because I was hungry. My friends were happy with the variety of sandwiches, and they did have $1 margaritas. I would return but not order BBQ.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank LizDW2009
Sylvania, Ohio
“Good food, good service good price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Harrison's is a little restaurant in downtown Tipp City. An historic building it has the charming brick walls and retro ceilings that make you feel comfortable and warm.

The bar is small, but most times you're seated immediately anyway. The menu is midwest standards prepared well and served promptly. You can get what you want. Steaks, ribs, burgers and fresh fish are prepared to your liking. Tuesday is wings night! CHEAP! YUM!

Wait times are minimal. Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Vandalia, Ohio
“Historic building”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have eaten here a bunch of times. Whatever I have ordered has been good. They are a little more expensive than what you would expect. The service seems to be a little slow. But overall my husband I enjoy coming here for dates. Sometimes we just come for dessert.

• Visited March 2013