“Very nice hotel at a fair price.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites, Dayton North - Tipp City
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Tipp City
“Very nice hotel at a fair price.”
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel, good location, very friendly desk clerk. Clean comfy room, good breakfast. I've stayed here before and would stay again. This trip the pool and hot tub were broken, witch was very disappointing.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I have been calling this location for MONTHS to reserve a block of rooms. I have been told many times that is it "taken care of", HOWEVER, now i am receiving EMBARRASSING calls from my guests saying La Quinta has no record of my reservation.

Don't try to get ahold of the manager, Tim, it's not going to happen. He must be on a year long vacation, or he's an a hole , because in the past 6 MONTHS i haven't heard one response to my emails or phone messages to him.

Once again GROUPS, avoid the head ache of this poorly run hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank rani m

Travelers are raving about these Tipp City hotels

Lemoyne, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 17, 2013

A clean and reasonly priced motel not far from the Interstates 75 and 70. A friendly staff who were quick to assist in any way they could. Nearby restaurant, but we choose to grab a quick bite at the Arby's located right next door to avoid driving anywhere. My only complaint is thayt I felt the pillows were too small.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The hotel was clean and well maintained with a clean pool and nice staff. They had no problems with my dogs and my wife and I had a good nights sleep. My only negative came when we tried to use the internet to get the menus for the restaurants that deliver to the hotel and it didn't work. It was a beautiful night and the wifi system seemed to be connected but I couldn't download anything and the hotel only had a wifi connection, I had no problems anywhere else. Other than that, I'd recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Mentor, Ohio
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Sadly, I was in town for a family funeral. Most guests stayed across the street at the Holiday Inn Express. But I was even happier with my accommodations. My room rate was $25 less yet my room was clean and very comfortable. Bed and sheets were great. Shower was hot with good water pressure. I used my AARP card (yes, I'm 53 now) and it brought my rate even lower.

I was initially concerned because all that was left was a "smoking" room. And as a former smoker, I cannot stand the smell. However, they had treated the room with ozone and cleaners and I was not bothered once I entered our room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Worked out very well.....clean rooms.......nice pool for kids......easy on, easy off I-75......mgmt staff very helpful and cooperative.....good price! One minor issue, the pillows are small but comfortable. Everyone said they slept well, hotel was quiet (Girl softball teams were on site)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

#1 of 9 in Troy
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#1 of 4 in Piqua

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites, Dayton North - Tipp City? Share your experiences!