“Great place to stay with your dog.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites, Dayton North - Tipp City
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Tipp City
A TripAdvisor Member
Carp, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed August 10, 2012

A Transit stay, with our dog, en route back to Canada. Very dog friendly, with an excellent location for our four legged friends, with lots of places to walk etc. Welcoming, clean, and will definitely stay again, next time we are passing through.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We were traveling North and picked this area to stay the night. We got a good Government rate and the place was great, easy off and on the Highway. Two minor problems, The compressor in the AC in room 220 sounds as if it may need to be look at (loud) and there was some slight mildew on the shower curtain but our stay here was pleasant and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelerGEO
Reviewed August 1, 2012

This is only the second time I have stayed at this particular chain. I have to say I am impressed with the value. This is the best value I have ever gotten in a hotel. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, and it was really quiet. The breakfast is a typical continental breakfast with waffles.

1  Thank writerem
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Great location right next to Bob Evans...i love that! great pool, jacuzzi, rooms are nice, staff is very willing to please and very helpful...you will not be disappointed!.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Chuluota
Reviewed July 17, 2012

1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I stayed here for 3 days while in town visiting my grandmother.
This hotel is old, but parts of it have been updated. I think this hotel needs to get their act together before they start turning away major business. During my 3 day stay at this hotel I encountered the following: I wasn't able to get on the guest elevator because the maids were using it and the maid cart took up the entire elevator. While getting breakfast in the lobby one morning I was quite turned off by the fact that the employee who was in charge of keeping the breakfast counter stocked was walking around barefoot! I needed to use the microwave in the room, but changed my mind because the inside of the microwave was covered in burnt cheese from a previous guest. Yuck. My room did not get cleaned or fresh towels one day during my stay because "I was not out before it was convenient for the maid"... HOWEVER, I left the room that morning at 11am and when I exited my room, the maid cart was parked directly across the hall.
The only good thing this hotel has going for it: its location
I would recommend trying out the new Holiday Inn Express across the street.

3  Thank 2cruisersb4kids
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tipp City
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tipp City
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#1 of 4 in Piqua
Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North
Holiday Inn Express Troy

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites, Dayton North - Tipp City? Share your experiences!