“Decent Meal”

Dining options: Lunch
Hong Kong, China
“Decent Meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

I went to this several years ago following a college visit and thought that the food was generally decent, nothing special but nothing terrible. The atmosphere wasn't wonderful, it is a rather seedy bar but the staff and people in it were perfectly fine. I enjoyed the location and the view of the river nearby.

Visited April 2013

Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
“To say it's Average is being nice...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We live in the area so we try to patronize our local restaurants and this is one we try a couple of times per year just to see if they have cleaned up their act. They have a great location and great atmosphere but, unfortunately, the service is really average, and the food is hit or miss and mostly miss. We were there (again) on Saturday night (Oct 2013) and I had the Philly steak sandwich and the waffle fries. The steak was dried out and tough and the waffle fries were soggy! I considered sending everything back to the kitchen but, it was already after 8 pm and I was hungry. My wife had a Roast Beef wrap and French onion soup. She said the meat had absolutely no seasoning and the soup had next to nothing for broth. Just a cup of onions with cheese melted on top. (actually more melted cheese on the outside of the cup than inside)
We understand that restaurants have good days and bad days but, this place could be so much more.

• Visited October 2013