“Disappointed ”

Add it.
Shell Shuckers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Went to Shell Shuckers to get a good meal and came away very disappointed! Always gone to Shuckers when traveling through tiffin for a good burger. This will be the last time I'll spend my money there. The burger was dry and came with spread cheese (very little). The prices are just so high with the quality of food being served. Service was ok but with few customers it could have been better!

1  Thank Andrew B
There are newer reviews for Shell Shuckers

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Used to love this place for wings, but its just been going down hill the past 2 years.

Went with family and was served a rotten burger that you could smell as soon as it got to the table. Unacceptable.

1  Thank DMHCook
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Waitress (name started with a "C") showed up, took order, got us drinks ONCE and didnt return till it was time for the bill, and when I asked for a refill I was told: " hold on, I'm getting to it" in a fairly rude tone, and I never received a refill. Also I heard the same waitress talking about about her social life several times, which I find highly rude
since she should be working, not gossiping.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We went as a family for my mother's birthday to this restaurant. I made reservations, and I will say they were ready for us, however the meal was not good. Many of us had problems with the dinner---grisly steak, undercooked meat, shrimp that was too salty to eat and had to be sent back. Numerous times, there was water that was dripping from the ceiling. One thing I will say is that our waitress was wonderful and tried to help us out; it was not her fault the meal was not good. We will not be back.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Their Liver and Onion dinner is really good.

Have never had a bad meal there.

Service can be very poor at times though