Hampton Inn Tiffin
$80
$75
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswedding weekendmeeting roomcollege visitgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanvisiting familyexcellent staynice place to staythe hotel staffwould highly recommend this hotelexercise roomwill stay there againbusiness tripstaff was friendlymini fridgethe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We booked a night at this hotel with reward points. We wanted closer to Sandusky after a day at the park, but the point requirements here were much less so we drove about an hour South on our way back thru Cinncinnati. They had renovations going on in the lobby, but otherwise, it was your standard Hampton you have learned to love.

• Stayed: June 2013
Hampton2492, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tiffin, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you so very much for staying with us on your adventure to Sandusky... We are an option for overnight stays when you visit Sandusky and Cedar Point.

Our renovation is very much on a close, and we are so very proud of our new lobby. Please have a safe summer!! Hope all of your travels are memorable!!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The room was absolutely disgusting… I was only in town for one night for a wedding and all the other rooms were booked and everyone from the wedding was staying at this hotel so I basically had no other option. There were stains all over the chairs and the bathroom was a mess. I was charged an additional $200 for a slide lock that was broke off by SOMEONE ELSE. I personally have looked into the cost of this lock and I KNOW it does not cost more than $20.00. it is a VERY simple piece of hardware and would only take 5 minutes to install. It is literally two screws on the door frame. I travel a lot for work and I will make sure that I never stay in any hotel that is connected in any way/shape or form with Hampton. I think its ridiculous that you charge the absurd amount that you did. The $20.00 piece that you charged me for will end up costing you 100 times that in hotel revenue. I wasn’t even contacted by the staff to question me about the situation. I had to go online and check my bank account. Absolutely pathetic excuse for professionalism & how customers should be treated.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Stephen S
Hampton2492, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tiffin, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

I appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel.

Our hotel takes and will always take pride in our cleanliness and friendly attentive service... We pride ourselves also in our constant repeat business.

We here at Hampton Tiffin do what we must to keep from encouraging vandalism of our rooms or property. I did send you a private email responding to this complaint. Again, you were not charged that specified amount for the repairs.

We wish you good luck in your future travels....

Reviewed June 9, 2013

When it comes to customer service, this group of employees have it cornered. Extremely helpful in every way possible. The new lobby will look great by the time you read this and visit. It is adjacent a small County meeting hall which has a nice and reasonable bar/restaurant - 1 minute walk across the parking lot. And they give hotel guests a discount. The parking lot is huge.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Well, I am reading this andddd We are still awaiting final touches on our lobby... But, thank you for your happy thoughts on our completion date!!

Thank you for your kind words... Come back and visit so you may enjoy our beautiful new lobby... Yes, our parking lot is amazing in size and beauty with that beautiful pond dead center... Buses love us...

Travel safely!!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have stayed at Tiffin's Hampton Inn several times, and as usual, the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a small issue with the rate possibly being changed when we had to change our dates, but the front desk took care of it right away when we asked about it. The hotel is currently under renovation, so it wasn't as nice-looking as usual, but they made it seem like such a small inconvenience by moving the computer station and breakfast area to a meeting room next door. Thank you to Justin, Brendan, and Andrea!

Room Tip: I recommend asking for a room facing the lawn, and away from the parking lots, as they tend to be quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so very much for your lovely and kind words...

Our hotel is just about to finish up with renovations and we do hope you come back to see us... Afterall, you were part of our dust... Come back and enjoy our beautiful new lobby.

Your kind words about Brennen, Justin and Andrea will be passed on.. HOWEVER! They just might get big heads over it... Surely they will be much appreciative over your mentioning them specifically!!

Safe travels!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The staff were very helpful. The wireless connection in my room was a little slow, I was in room 202 at the end of the hall. The lobby was going through renovations and the meeting room made where breackfast was served was a little tight, but the staff did an excellent job of dealing with the inconvenience and making it a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton2492, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tiffin, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you for taking time to comment on your stay our Hampton Inn...

We realize that we had to be especially accommodating to our guests during this time of renovation... The dust is about to clear, and we would love to have you choose to stay with us again!!

We look forward to your return! Travel safely..