Hampton Inn Tiffin
$80
Priceline
$75
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswedding weekendmeeting roomcollege visitgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanvisiting familyexcellent staynice place to staythe hotel staffwould highly recommend this hotelexercise roomwill stay there againbusiness tripstaff was friendlymini fridgethe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Stayed here recently for an anniversary party held at the retaurant located next door. Had a king room on the second floor; lots of room with a sofa, chair, and desk. Nice carpet, comfortable bed--everything seemed brand new. Didn't use the indoor pool or exercise room. but both looked inviting. Included breakfast was good; lots of choices, eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, fruit, etc. Good coffee. Staff was courteous and helpful. Air conditioner was a little noisy.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Hampton2492, Manager at Hampton Inn Tiffin, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

I hope you enjoyed your Anniversary Party at Camden Falls! We all appreciate our guest input on their stay here. That is how we get to be better for guests such as you. I sincerely apologize that the air conditioner was a bit noisey ... we are working hard to pinpoint those that are less than quiet...

I thank you for taking this time to let us know. Please come see us again.

Respectfully, Gina Russo

Reviewed March 20, 2012

People in Ohio are really nice. I was able enjoy my work stay in this hotel as well. Thank you Britney!

• Stayed: March 2012

The staff here at Hampton strives to be the best we can be.... When I go out to sell my hotel to potential new guests; I tell them about my wonderful staff. I want to personally thank you for your kind words...

We do love having you here! Please come visit us again...

Reviewed November 16, 2011

Hilton really needs to look at this hotel. After staying at 30+ Hampton Inns over the years, I can honestly say that it was the worst. While it was clean and the people were friendly, it is about thirty years out of date. I would compare it to a deprssing motel 6. I was also suprised to find that while there was plenty of room for one, the room did not have a desk, which should be considered a minimum requirement for any business traveler.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank DenverWing
Hampton2492, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tiffin, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2011

I sincerely appreciate your taking the time to write your review of our hotel. I am surprised that you feel our hotel is comparable to a Motel 6 of 30 years in age. Hampton Inn of Tiffin, is just turning 10 years old. We actually are in the midst of renovations. Most of our rooms were completed in March of 2011, our meeting room facility, fitness room, hallways,and pool were also completed in March of 2011. Most everyone that comes to our hotel asks us if we are brand new. So, I am surprised at this review.

I do hope that you will visit us again, when our lobby renovation will be completed. Our team is excited to unveil the final renovation to our guests. We have a great team here, and a very clean, inviting hotel. Travel safely.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

We came to Tiffin for a football game. We arrived very late at night, well after midnight. Prior to our arrival we were driving around town a little lost. Neither my wife or me had bothered to get directions to this hotel. She made the reservation and figured Tiffin was small enough, how could we not find the Hampton. The Hampton is off the beaten path a bit and one is not likely to happen past it when entering town from the west. The clerk that checked us in was able to direct us to the hotel over the telephone. He happily talked us in. He then he efficiently checked us into our room. He was wide awake and on his game. He made us feel like he had been waiting for us and that we were welcome to stay at his inn. We made our reservations at the last minute and we ended up with the special needs room. We were told the rest of the hotel was full. The parking lot didn't suggest this to be true. No big deal. The room was clean but it was overdue for a full make over. Stain in carpeting (someone once dropped and iron maybe), crack in bathroom floor. The shower head and spout are in need of repair. I hate it when water comes out of both the shower head and water spout and the pressure was weak. The bed was king sized and comfortable. The television was flat screen and the picture was great. The picture was good enough for me to notice that it was great. Ironically it was the same brand of television as I have at home and my picture doesn't seem as good. We slept late and didn't take advantage of the breakfast although the breakfast area was full of people when we walked by in the morning. I am not in favor of the price of this hotel for the what we used but that was our fault I guess. There is an indoor pool and fitness room. I didn’t see or use either. I am coming back to town in a couple years. I will probably stay at this Hampton but we’ll see.

Room Tip: Use your GPS or print directions prior to your arrival into Tiffin.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Danegd
Hampton2492, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tiffin, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2011

Thank you so very much for taking the time out of your day to write this review. Hampton Inn of Tiffin is in the middle of renovations. We are going on 11 years old, and are doing our best to get these renovations done in a timely manner. Our lobby will be completed by the end of the first quarter 2012. I will pass this onto our staff, as we appreciate any comments that can make us better.... Tony will be grateful for your kind words... I will do more than look into your issue with our shower heads. I do care how our guests view our hotel. We do hope you come stay with us again. Travel safely!!!

Reviewed September 25, 2011

Great place to stay in Tiffin. Impressed with hospitality of staff always greeting customers and offering assistance. Large room with real shower. Good AC and that comfortable Hampton bed. Adequate breakfast. Wifi slower in my room as it was on the very end away from front desk. Bar and grill in the parking lot ok for food if you don't want to drive and offers 10% off for guests. A great choice if in Tiffin.

Room Tip: probably all about equal
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business