“great food”

Alexandria Diner
Ranked #17 of 83 Restaurants in Sylvania
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Not a lot of ambiance but all the food is made by the resturant there. Everyone I have taken to Alexandria diner has loved the food. Try the freshly made lemonade it is fantastic. The resturant is family ran not chain and still new they are sometimes a little slow but it is worth it.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Relatives told us about Alexandria. We stopped and tried a little of everything. It was by far the best Mediterranean food I have eaten. The food was fresh and very tasty. When you stop be sure to try the humus. The host was congenial and very obliging.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stopped at Alexandria's to "give it a chance" and are we glad we did. The hummus was homemade and served with one-of-a-kind fat pita fingers. The small Greek salad that came with the tender, tasty lamb and beef gyro was very fresh. My husband had the fish platter and enjoyed it too. We were given a couple desserts to try at home (we were definitely full) -- rice pudding and baklava. Both excellent.

The owner, Kareem Abbey promised that we would love the hamburger and recommended we try it on our next visit. I enjoyed my meal along with great service. Try it!!

1  Thank castlequeen5523